Shipping & Delivery
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the US, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, production, quality check and packaging. Which can vary depending on the quantities ordered. Samples can take 1-5 days, custom samples can take 1-2 weeks, production for Instock tiles can take 2-4 weeks, or 4 - 16 weeks
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. Depending on the amount we can ship samples with Priority Mail that would take 1-4 days, small orders of upto 5 boxes by FedEx will take up to 1 week and for large orders on a palette upto 5 business days.
About Estimated Arrival Dates
Estimated arrival dates are for domestic orders placed today. We've adjusted these estimates to account for holidays and weekends.
Estimated arrival dates don't apply to:
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, PO boxes and rural areas
- Items that are out of stock at the time of ordering
- We generally ship with out a signature for delivery.
- For shipping-related questions, please contact our Support Team.
Packages Do Not Ship from Our Distribution Center on Holidays or weekends