Posted: February 25th 2023
At Ceramic Concepts, our mission is to make all our customers better through passion, design, and the relentless pursuit of interesting and fun stuff.
Who We Are
We are Ceramic Concepts a store started by longtime fashion designer Evie Seifu. It's a store that reflects the values and life that she lives. More about her here
Information We Collect
Ceramic Concepts collects information to operate our business and provide you with innovative solutions. We collect both Personal Data and Other Information in support of these efforts.
- "Personal Data" is information that can be used, directly or indirectly, alone or together with other information, to identify you as an individual. This may include your precise Location Data and your Performance Data.
- "Other Information" is information that is anonymous, aggregate, de-identified, or otherwise does not reveal your identity. Some examples include age, gender, browser and operating system, time spent using our Services, and web pages visited. We collect and use this information to understand how you and our community as a whole use our store and this will help us to constantly tune, enhance, innovate and build products or buy products and services that reflect the needs of our customers. When you are using a mobile device, we also collect and use your Apple Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) and Google Advertising ID (AAID) to recognize your device and support advertising activities on our Services. These numerical values are not permanently tied to your device and, depending on your operating system, you can reset it through your device settings.
Generally, we do not consider Other Information to be Personal Data. Regardless, if we link together Other Information in a way that renders it individually identifiable, we will treat the combined information as Personal Data.
We collect Personal Data in the following ways:
- When you register with us, we collect registration and demographic details (.e.g., name, username and password, email address, date of birth, and location).
- When you use or interact with our website, we collect Personal Data such as Performance Data and Location Data.
- When you connect with us through social media, we may collect account or profile information.
- When you shop or browse online, we collect purchase and browsing data.
- When we provide you access to third-party products and services.
- When you take surveys and enter challenges, promotions, contests, and sweepstakes, we collect contact, demographic and eligibility information.
- When we supplement your information, we collect additional Personal Data about you.
- When you engage with our online communities or with advertising on the website Ceramic Concepts , we may collect Personal Data about those interactions.
How We Use Personal Data
Ceramic Concepts uses the data we collect to operate our business, advertise and provide our products and give you the service - all to improve existing products and services, develop new products, and to improve and personalize your experiences interacting with us. We also use your Personal Data to communicate with you and to deliver advertising that may be more relevant to you.
We use the information we collect to:
- Operate our business and provide our products and service
- Personalize experiences on our site, Ceramic Concepts , to better understand our customers and gain consumer insights
- Provide you with access to third-party products and services
- Address security issues and to resolve disputes
- Tailor our advertising and marketing
- Communicate with you and respond to your requests
- Administer Promotions
How We Disclose Personal Data
- During Recruitment and Job Applications
- To Enable the Use of Our Services
- As We Grow and Change
- As Required by Law and Special Circumstances
Ceramic Concepts is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use technical and organizational measures designed to protect your information against unauthorized access, theft, and loss. We also recommend that you take additional measures to protect yourself and your information, such as installing anti-virus software, closing browsers after use, keeping confidential your log-in credentials and passwords, and making sure that you regularly update software and apps you have downloaded to ensure you have enabled the latest security features on your devices.
Ceramic Concepts will retain your Personal Data for as long as you maintain an account or as needed to provide you with our services. We will also retain and use your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Use Data Collection Tools and Online Advertising
Managing Your Privacy Settings
There are several ways to manage your privacy settings:
- Update your default settings for in-app data sharing
- Opt-out of cookies and interest-based ads
- Set your communication preferences
- Manage your geo-location services
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Data without parental consent, please contact us through our Support Team. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Data without parental consent, we will take steps to remove the information and terminate the child's account.
Third Parties We Don’t Own or Control
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about how we handle your Personal Data, then you may contact us through our Support Team